Position #: 2997
Category: Engineering/Architectural Services
The Project Scheduler will need to be a detail-oriented and highly organized individual with a background in functional, technical, and project support, with superior expertise in creating project schedules using Microsoft Project, comfortable with juggling several project plans and cross-functional activities within a project plan. The candidate will be an integral part of project management activities and will support the development and maintenance of project schedules, analysis and reporting.
- Analyze, monitor and report on program status.
- Recommend and implement processes to be used to monitor and report on programs.
- Work closely with the program manager in order to ensure that key milestones are tracked and valued appropriately.
- Create task dependencies with understanding of constraints, and build project schedules using MS Project, including subprojects and various views.
- Assess progress on completion of tasks and deliverables and maintain up-to-date status in the project schedule.
- Attend relevant meetings and provide summaries and reporting as required.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated capabilities in presenting ideas written and orally.
- 5 years Experience with Microsoft Project, expert level knowledge.
- 5 years experience of Construction Project scheduling.
- Knowledge of mechanical assemblies and electrical systems desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Online and Maximo desirable.
Part time position. Flexible schedule. Position located in Beverly, WA. Please email resume to email@example.com.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line.