Position #: 3012
Category: Engineering/Architectural Services
Mid Columbia Engineering Inc. (MCE) located in Richland, WA, is seeking an experienced multi process Welder/Fabricator for a full time position on our fabrication team.
Essential Skills and Duties:
- Works safely and maintains a safe working environment
- Proficient skills in (GTAW,GMAW,FCAW,SMAW) welding processes
- Work with ASME and AWS welding specifications
- Attention to detail with ability to read and understand fabrication and assembly drawings
- Positive Attitude
- On Time, self-motivated, and manages work time wisely
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Applicable work experience (Fabrication, Welding)
- (Preferred) NQA1 experience ( RT Pipe Welding)
- Experience with material handling equipment ( forklift, scissor lifts, overhead cranes)
Work schedule: 4×10’s Monday-Thursday from 6:00am-4:30pm with possibility for overtime based on project and operational needs.
Wage is industry competitive, determined by skill level and qualifications.
Pre-employment background check and drug screening required.
Applicants must be able to pass MCE Welding Gate Test: 6g schedule 80 C.S. pipe with GTAW process.
Please email resume to email@example.com.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line.