Position #: 3017
Category: Engineering/Architectural Services
- Perform mechanical engineering work at direction of engineering supervisor. This would include performing calculations, drawing creation, field inspections, among other engineering duties.
- Engineering work is in the mechanical discipline with an emphasis on facility engineering, including plumbing, HVAC and piping systems.
- Work with designers to create mechanical drawings for construction, while following company Design Standards.
- Maintain the current Facilities ASME vessel list as required, verify tanks are registered and on
- Work in the field and gather information on existing systems to maintain or replace with new systems that are designed to current building codes.
- Perform field walk down of existing or as-built conditions and verify accuracy of affected drawings as directed. Field tasks require adhering to the FCE PPE requirements.
Contract position through 6/30/18. Work schedule is 4 10s, Monday-Thursday.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line.