Technical Specialist – Autodesk
Position #: 3024
This position is responsible for inputting and maintaining data in a GIS system (AutoDesk).
- Maintains, enters, and verifies data into database off various sources.
- Ability to interpret utility records, survey reports, maps, drawings, spreadsheets, and other data.
- Review fiber engineering drawings and maintenance/inspection data to identify changes to database models and maps
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to maintain existing databases
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must be a detail-oriented and highly organized individual with a background in functional, technical, and project support environments preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot issues
- Excellent communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate due to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line.