Offering Contract Assignments and Direct Hire positions
- Contract Assignments vary by client and make up the largest volume of positions available through MCE. As an MCE employee on a contract assignment, your payroll check comes from us, but you work at our client’s place of business under their direct supervision.
- Direct hire positions are permanent, usually full-time positions with benefits. MCE is involved during the recruitment and hiring process, but after an offer is accepted, the candidate goes to work on the client’s company payroll. The hiring process for direct employment versus a contract placement is more in-depth for clients that want to take their time when making a long-term decision. This is a good match for candidates seeking a longer-term employment.
Current Job Postings
MCE will not submit your resume or personal information to any company or client without your permission.
Offering a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – Employee & Family
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability
- 401(K) – Safe harbor plan with company match
- Cafeteria Plan (125) – Pre Tax Insurance Premium, Dependent Care & Health Care Expense
- PTO – Accrued hourly
- Holiday Pay – Annual bank
- Company Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Available through payroll deduction
- Short Term Disability & Supplement Insurance (STD, Life Cancer & LTC)
You can submit your resume by e-mail, or complete our online resume form.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Applicants and employees are protected under federal law against discrimination. To view information regarding these rights, please click on these links:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate due to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.